Saturday, February 1, 2014

I'm Back!!!!

It has been a few years but I have decided to give this whole blogging thing another go around.  Some things have changed since the last time I used this blog but I still love creating.  My favorite thing to do is sew.  I also do a lot of vinyl projects and I run an online digital party invitation store on Etsy.  If you would like to find my shop, just click here.  I also have a small boutique on Facebook called Addie Rye Creations.

I am going to keep this post short and simple.  First I wanted to let everyone know what I have going on.  I was going through my pdf sewing patterns the other day and realized I have close to 100.  I have only used a small handful of them, so I decided that this year I was going to use them all! I am about to start on my first outfit today!  I will be blogging about my sewing journey along the way.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment