Friday, November 4, 2011

Paint Choices

Happy Friday Everyone!!!!

As I said yesterday... I am planing on painting my entryway sometime soon.

I was going to go with a burnt orange color but decided against it.  Then I thought about going with a nice deep rich green.  My entryway does not get much sun light so I realized that I better go with a lighter color.

I went to the store today and picked up some paint samples.  There are 3 that I really like but one I am leaning towards.

I would like a little bit of help choosing.

The first color which is my favorite is called Soothing Green Tea



The second... which I also like a lot and is very similar to the first but just a tad bit darker, is called Extended Olive Branch



And finally is Shadow Green.  I worry that this one will be too bright.  I don't want "Lime Green" walls...



Ohhhh I am so excited about the paint colors and I just can't make up my mind.

I also went to Hobby Lobby today and found some nice little things for when I paint the kids' bathroom... but that is a story for another day!

Well I will leave you to your night now.  Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment